The premier student leadership program offered by The Talent Lab at FIU in Washington, D.C.
The Hamilton Scholars Program is a selective opportunity for FIU student advocates who are seeking to make an impact in the issue area about which they are most passionate, and launch their careers during an academic semester in person in the nation's capital.
The Hamilton Scholars cohort will consist of a wide cross section of majors, including from the arts, social sciences and STEM fields.
Selected scholars will:
- Complete a paid internship in the Washington, D.C. area
- Receive a scholarship to assist with expenses
- Have access to housing options with other FIU Hamilton Scholars
- Take and receive 3 academic credits for The Washington Seminar course
- Network through regular professional development sessions and mentorship
In addition, Hamilton Scholars can enroll in internship credits through their home department and/or online courses needed to stay on track for graduation.